Claire Océane Chevallier
(Claire Oceane Chevallier)
Centre de Recherche en Économie Appliquée (CREA) Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Faculté de droit, d'économie et de finance
Université du Luxembourg
: (+352) 46 66 44
(+352) 46 66 44 ext 633
162a avenue de la Faïencerie, L-1511 Luxembourg
RePEc:edi:crcrplu (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Claire-Océane Chevallier, 2017. "Empirical Investigation of the Effect of Bank Long Term Debt on Loans and Output in the Euro-zone," CREA Discussion Paper Series 17-04, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Claire Océane Chevallier & Sarah El Joueidi, 2016. "Regulation and Rational Banking Bubbles in Infinite Horizon," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-15, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (2) 2016-11-27 2017-04-09. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2016-11-27 2017-04-09. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2016-11-27. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2016-11-27. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2017-04-09. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2016-11-27. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2016-11-27. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Claire Océane Chevallier
(Claire Oceane Chevallier) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.