Guilherme Kenji Chihaya
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institutionen för Geografi och Ekonomisk Historia Umeå, Sweden
RePEc:edi:ihumuse (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Balázs Lengyel & Guilherme Kenji Chihaya & László Lõrincz & Rikard Eriksson, 2021. "Co-worker networks and firm performance," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 2118, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- László Lõrincz & Guilherme Kenji Chihaya & Anikó Hannák & Dávid Takács & Balázs Lengyel & Rikard Eriksson, 2020. "Global Connections And The Structure Of Skills In Local Co-Worker Networks," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 2034, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Guilherme Kenji Chihaya, 2015. "The Effect of Being the Only Child on Friendship Nominations," Working Papers 77, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Louisa Vogiazides & Guilherme Kenji Chihaya, 2020. "Migrants’ long-term residential trajectories in Sweden: persistent neighbourhood deprivation or spatial assimilation?," Housing Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 875-902, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2015-09-26 2020-07-27. Author is listed
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2020-07-27. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2020-07-27. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2020-07-27. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2015-09-26. Author is listed
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2020-07-27. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Guilherme Kenji Chihaya should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.