Report NEP-SOC-2015-09-26This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "The Role of Social Networks in Cultural Assimilation," IZA Discussion Papers 9341, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruno Deffains & Claude Fluet, 2015. "Social Norms and Legal Design," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-44, CIRANO.
- Chetty, Raj & Saez, Emmanuel & SÃ¡ndor, LÃ¡szlÃ³, 2014. "What Policies Increase Prosocial Behavior? An Experiment with Referees at the Journal of Public Economics," Scholarly Articles 22803569, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Lakhbir Singh, 2015. "Trust me, I'm a Banker: Analysing the Issue of Trust between Banks, Media and Customers," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2705054, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Anna Lou Abatayo & John Lynham & Katerina Sherstyuk, 2015. "Facebook-to-Facebook: Online Communication and Economic Cooperation," Working Papers 201513, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Colussi, Tommaso, 2015. "Migrant Networks and Job Search Outcomes: Evidence from Displaced Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 9339, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adam, Antonis & Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Georgoula, Maria & Kammas, Pantelis, 2015. "Should I double park or should I go? The effect of political ideology on collective action problems," MPRA Paper 66724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Houser & John List & Marco Piovesan & Anya Samek & Joachim Winter, 2015. "Dishonesty: From Parents to Children," Working Papers 1054, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- David Hugh-Jones & Martin A. Leroch, "undated". "Intergroup revenge: a laboratory experiment on the causes," Working Papers 1510, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Michaeli, Moti, 2015. "Group Formation, In-group Bias and the Cost of Cheating," Economics Working Papers MWP2015/04, European University Institute.
- Annah Bengesai, 2015. "Where do I come from and where am I going? Social capital and young women?s educational transitions in South Africa," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2704652, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Guilherme Kenji Chihaya, 2015. "The Effect of Being the Only Child on Friendship Nominations," Working Papers 77, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Todd Kaplan, Bradley Ruffle, 2015. "Waiting to Cooperate? Cooperation in one-stage and two-stage games," LCERPA Working Papers 0095, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 16 Sep 2015.
- Jeffrey V. Butler & Pierluigi Conzo & Martin A. Leroch, 2015. "Social Identity and Punishment," Working Papers 1512, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Önder, Ali Sina & Portmann, Marco & Stadelmann, David, 2015. "No Place like Home: Opinion Formation with Homophily and Implications for Policy Decisions," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2015:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Yuriko Isada & Fumihiko Isada, 2015. "An empirical study about a diffusion of Automated External Defibrillator and social capital," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2705051, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Jahnke, Bjoern, 2015. "Tax morale and reciprocity. A case study from Vietnam," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-563, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Chatman, Jennifer A. & Sherman, Eliot L. & Doerr, Bernadette M., 2015. "Making the Most of Diversity: How Collectivism Mutes the Disruptive Effects of Demographic Heterogeneity on Group Performance," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt7vq6w0gk, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.