Carlos Eduardo Caldarelli
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economia Londrina, Brazil
Universidade Estadual de Londrina
RePEc:edi:ecuelbr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Bacha, Carlos Jose Caetano & Caldarelli, Carlos Eduardo, 2008. "Avaliação do desempenho dos novos instrumentos de política de garantia de preços agrícolas de 2004 a 2007," 46th Congress, July 20-23, 2008, Rio Branco, Acre, Brazil 108080, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
- Talamini, Edson & Eduardo Caldarelli, Carlos & Wubben, Emiel F.M. & Dewes, Homero, 2012. "The composition and impact of stakeholders' agendas on US ethanol production," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 647-658.
- Rocha, Waldemar Antonio da & Caldarelli, Carlos Eduardo, 2010. "The Dynamic Hedging Effectiveness For Soybean Farmers Of Mato Grosso With Futures Contracts Of Bm&F," Organizações Rurais e Agroindustriais/Rural and Agro-Industrial Organizations, Universidade Federal de Lavras, Departamento de Administracao e Economia, vol. 12(1), pages 1-12, April.
- Caldarelli, Carlos Eduardo & Camara, Marcia Regina Gabardo da & Sereia, Vanderlei Jose, 2009. "O Complexo Agroindustrial Da Soja No Brasil E No Paraná: Exportações E Competitividade No Período 1990 A 2007," Organizações Rurais e Agroindustriais/Rural and Agro-Industrial Organizations, Universidade Federal de Lavras, Departamento de Administracao e Economia, vol. 11(1), pages 1-15, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Talamini, Edson & Eduardo Caldarelli, Carlos & Wubben, Emiel F.M. & Dewes, Homero, 2012.
"The composition and impact of stakeholders' agendas on US ethanol production,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 647-658.
- Ehlers, Melf-Hinrich & Sutherland, Lee-Ann, 2016. "Patterns of attention to renewable energy in the British farming press from 1980 to 2013," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 959-973.
- Castañeda-Ayarza, Juan Arturo & Godoi, Beatriz Araújo, 2021. "Macro-environmental influence on the development of Brazilian fuel ethanol between 1975 and 2019," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 137(C).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Carlos Eduardo Caldarelli should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.