Kristen Elizabeth Broady
Economic Research Department Chicago, Illinois (United States)
Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
RePEc:edi:rfrbcus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Darlene Booth-Bell & Kristen Broady & Taylor Griffin, 2022. "Seven Economic Facts About the U.S. Racial Wealth Gap," Working Paper Series WP 2022-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Kristen E. Broady & Curtis L. Todd & Darlene Booth-Bell, 2017. "Dreaming and Doing at Georgia HBCUs: Continued Relevancy in ‘Post-Racial’ America," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 44(1), pages 37-54, June.
- Kristen Broady & Aisha Meeks, 2015. "Obesity and Social Inequality in America," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 201-209, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Kristen Broady & Aisha Meeks, 2015.
"Obesity and Social Inequality in America,"
The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 201-209, September.
- Nathalie Mathieu‐Bolh, 2022. "The elusive link between income and obesity," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 935-968, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kristen Elizabeth Broady should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.