Facoltà di Economia / Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakutät Bozen-Bolzano, Italy
Libera Università di Bolzano / Freie Universität Bozen
RePEc:edi:feubzit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Silvia Bressan & Alex Weissensteiner, 2018. "The Relationship Between Stock Return Skewness And Bank Features," Journal of Financial Management, Markets and Institutions (JFMMI), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(02), pages 1-17, December.
- Silvia Bressan, 2018. "The funding of subsidiaries equity, double leverage and the risk of bank holding companies," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1-2), pages 209-231, January.
- Silvia Bressan, 2018. "The impact of banks’ liquidity reserves on lending," Journal of Banking Regulation, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(4), pages 337-345, November.
- Silvia Bressan, 2017. "Effects from the parent’s exposure to subsidiaries inside Bank Holding Companies (BHCs)," Journal of Banking Regulation, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 18(2), pages 132-148, April.
- Silvia Bressan, 2017. "A Short Note on the Funding of Investment Firms Across the Crisis: Did the Turmoil Bring Changes?," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 1-3.
- Silvia Bressan, 2017. "The Interplay between Dividends and Leverage inside Commercial Banks," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 8(2), pages 7-39, April.
- Silvia Bressan, 2016. "Taxation And Leverage Inside Bank Holding Companies," Accounting & Taxation, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 8(1), pages 27-37.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Silvia Bressan & Alex Weissensteiner, 2018.
"The Relationship Between Stock Return Skewness And Bank Features,"
Journal of Financial Management, Markets and Institutions (JFMMI), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(02), pages 1-17, December.
- Bressan, Silvia & Weissensteiner, Alex, 2021. "The financial conglomerate discount: Insights from stock return skewness," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Silvia Bressan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.