|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Norges Handelshøyskole (NHH)Bergen, Norway
: 5595 9000
Helleveien 30, N-5045 Bergen
RePEc:edi:nhhhhno (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- K. Peren Arin & Elias Braunfels & Gernot Doppelhofer, 2017. "Revisiting the growth effects of fiscal policy: A Bayesian model averaging approach," CAMA Working Papers 2017-68, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Braunfels, Elias, 2016. "Further Unbundling Institutions," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 13/2016, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Braunfels, Elias, 2014. "How do Political and Economic Institutions Affect Each Other?," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 19/2014, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (2) 2014-07-05 2016-12-18. Author is listed
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2016-12-18. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2017-11-12. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2017-11-12. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2014-07-05. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elias Braunfels should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.