|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facoltà di Economia / Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakutät Bozen-Bolzano, Italy
Libera Università di Bolzano / Freie Universität Bozen
RePEc:edi:feubzit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Massimiliano Bonacchi & Fabrizio Cipollini & Paul Zarowin, 2018. "Parents’ Use of Subsidiaries to “Push Down” Earnings Management: Evidence from Italy," Contemporary Accounting Research, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 35(3), pages 1332-1362, September.
- Massimiliano Bonacchi & Kalin Kolev & Baruch Lev, 2015. "Customer Franchiseâ€”A Hidden, Yet Crucial, Asset," Contemporary Accounting Research, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 32(3), pages 1024-1049, September.
- Massimiliano Bonacchi, 2009. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Readings and Cases in a Global Context," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 641-644.
- Bonacchi, Massimiliano & Benini, Fabio & Mattesini, Luca, 2004. "The Florence transit point: a feasibility study," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 28, pages 57-76.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Massimiliano Bonacchi & Fabrizio Cipollini & Paul Zarowin, 2018.
"Parents’ Use of Subsidiaries to “Push Down” Earnings Management: Evidence from Italy,"
Contemporary Accounting Research, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 35(3), pages 1332-1362, September.
- Kim, Hyonok & Wilcox, James A. & Yasuda, Yukihiro, 2020. "Internal and External Lending by Nonfinancial Businesses," Working Paper Series G-1-23, Hitotsubashi University Center for Financial Research.
- Yamada, Akihiro & Sakurai, Yuuta & Ishida, Ryo, 2020. "Influence of geographic distribution on real activities manipulation within consolidated companies: Evidence from Japan," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(C).
- Massimiliano Bonacchi & Kalin Kolev & Baruch Lev, 2015.
"Customer Franchiseâ€”A Hidden, Yet Crucial, Asset,"
Contemporary Accounting Research, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 32(3), pages 1024-1049, September.
- Matsuoka, Kohsuke, 2021. "A framework for variance analysis of customer equity based on a Markov chain model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 57-69.
- Pei, Duo & Vasarhelyi, Miklos A., 2020. "Big data and algorithmic trading against periodic and tangible asset reporting: The need for U-XBRL," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(C).
- Hui Feng & Neil A. Morgan & Lopo L. Rego, 2020. "The impact of unprofitable customer management strategies on shareholder value," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 246-269, March.
- Kohsuke Matsuoka, 2020. "Exploring the interface between management accounting and marketing: a literature review of customer accounting," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 157-208, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Massimiliano Bonacchi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.