Said M. Boukendour
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Départment des sciences administratives Gatineau, Canada
Université du Québec en Outaouais (UQO)
: (819) 595-3900
Pavillon Lucien Brault, 101 rue Saint Jean-Bosco, Gatineau (Québec) J8Y 3G5
RePEc:edi:dsuqoca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Said Boukendour, 2009. "Construction Delays: Extensions of Time and Prolongation Claims," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(12), pages 1266-1267.
- Said Boukendour, 2007. "Preventing post-contractual opportunism by an option to switch from one contract to another," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(7), pages 723-727.
- Said Boukendour & Rahim Bah, 2001. "The guaranteed maximum price contract as call option," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(6), pages 563-567.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Said Boukendour & Rahim Bah, 2001.
"The guaranteed maximum price contract as call option,"
Construction Management and Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(6), pages 563-567.
- Kerkhove, L.-P. & Vanhoucke, M., 2017. "A parallel multi-objective scatter search for optimising incentive contract design in projects," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 261(3), pages 1066-1084.
- Kerkhove, L.P. & Vanhoucke, M., 2016. "Incentive contract design for projects: The owner׳s perspective," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 93-114.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Said M. Boukendour should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.