Facultatea de Relatii Economice Internationale Bucureşti, Romania
Academia de Studii Economice din Bucureşti
6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST
RePEc:edi:frasero (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Bobirca, Ana & Miclaus, Paul-Gabriel, 2007. "Corporate Governance: a South-Eastern European perspective," MPRA Paper 3272, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bobirca Ana & Miclaus Paul Gabriel & Ungureanu Stefan & Lupu Radu & Lupu Radu, 2008. "International services trade patterns and specialization potential: a comparative Assessment," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 49-54, May.
- Ana BOBIRCA & Cristiana CRISTUREANU & Paul MICLAUS, 2008. "Reconfiguring competitiveness on the European e-tradable services market," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2(36), pages 739-749, may.
- Ana Bobirca & Paul-Gabriel Miclaus, 2008. "The Structure Of Romaniaï¿½S International Specialization In Services Trade," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 3(1(3)_Spri).
- Ana Bobirca, 2007. "Assessing the International Competitiveness of Tourism Services Trade," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 10(23), pages 29-43, June.
- Ana Bobirca, 2007. "Near Shoring It-Enabled Services In An Enlarged Europe," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(9S), pages 99-104, May.
- Ana Bobircã & Paul-Gabriel Miclaus, 2007. "The Knowledge Economy, an Opportunity for Central and Eastern European Countries: Offshoring E-Tradable Services," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 9(22), pages 87-92, June.
- Ana Bobirca & Paul Gabriel Miclaus, 2007. "Role of Multilateral and Regional Disciplines in Services Trade Liberalization: The Case of Romania’s Banking Services," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 10(26), pages 61-80, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bobirca, Ana & Miclaus, Paul-Gabriel, 2007.
"Corporate Governance: a South-Eastern European perspective,"
3272, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ksenija Dencic-Mihajlov, 2009. "Reforms of Corporate Governance and Takeover Regulation: Evidence from Serbia," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 7(2), pages 205-227.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ana Bobirca should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.