Report NEP-TRA-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Svejnar, Jan, 2007. "China in Light of the Performance of Central and East European Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 2791, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Serban Scrieciu & Lindsay C Stringer, 2007. "Farmers’ The Transformation of Post-Communist Societies in Central and Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union: An Economic and Ecological Sustainability Perspective," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 25.2007, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2007.
- B. Merlevede & K. Schoors & B. Van Aarle, 2007. "Russia from Bust to Boom: Oil, Politics or the Ruble?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/461, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Münich, Daniel & Svejnar, Jan, 2007. "Unemployment in East and West Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 2798, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Dollar & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007. "Das (Wasted) Kapital: Firm Ownership and Investment Efficiency in China," NBER Working Papers 13103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pastore, Francesco & Verashchagina, Alina, 2007. "When Does Transition Increase the Gender Wage Gap? An Application to Belarus," IZA Discussion Papers 2796, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bobirca, Ana & Miclaus, Paul-Gabriel, 2007. "Corporate Governance: a South-Eastern European perspective," MPRA Paper 3272, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katerina Kalcheva & Nienke Oomes, 2007. "Diagnosing Dutch Disease: Does Russia Have the Symptoms?," IMF Working Papers 07/102, International Monetary Fund.
- Andreas Kontoleon & Pauline Grosjean, 2007. "How Sustainable are Sustainable Development Programs? The Case of the Sloping Land Conversion Program in China," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 26.2007, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2007.
- Ashoka Mody & Deniz Igan & Stefania Fabrizio, 2007. "The Dynamics of Product Quality and International Competitiveness," IMF Working Papers 07/97, International Monetary Fund.
- Pham, T.H., 2007. "Rural Nonfarm Employment Under Trade Reform Evidence From Vietnam, 1993-2002," PRUS Working Papers 35, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- David A. Grigorian & Hamid Reza Davoodi, 2007. "Tax Potential vs. Tax Effort: A Cross-Country Analysis of Armenia's Stubbornly Low Tax Collection," IMF Working Papers 07/106, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2007011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore