James McKown Bishop
|Terminal Degree:||2016 Department of Economics; Spears School of Business; Oklahoma State University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Stillwater, Oklahoma (United States)
Spears School of Business
Oklahoma State University
RePEc:edi:deoksus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Bishop, James, 2015.
"Interacting effects of state cigarette taxes on smoking participation,"
66609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James M. Bishop, 2015. "Interacting Effects of State Cigarette Taxes on Smoking Participation," Economics Working Paper Series 1601, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Bishop, James, 2015. "No Rest for the Weary: Commuting, Hours Worked, and Sleep," MPRA Paper 62162, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James M. Bishop, 2018. "Does Cigarette Smuggling Prop Up Smoking Rates?," American Journal of Health Economics, MIT Press, vol. 4(1), pages 80-104, Winter.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- James M. Bishop, 2018.
"Does Cigarette Smuggling Prop Up Smoking Rates?,"
American Journal of Health Economics, MIT Press, vol. 4(1), pages 80-104, Winter.
- Rajeev K. Goel & James W. Saunoris, 2019. "Cigarette smuggling: using the shadow economy or creating its own?," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 43(3), pages 582-593, July.
- Michael F. Pesko & Charles J. Courtemanche & Johanna Catherine Maclean, 2019. "The Effects of Traditional Cigarette and E-Cigarette Taxes on Adult Tobacco Product Use," NBER Working Papers 26017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vinish Shrestha, 2022. "Revisiting the Effects of Cigarette Taxes on Smoking Outcomes," Working Papers 2022-02, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2022.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (2) 2015-09-18 2015-10-25. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (2) 2015-09-18 2015-10-25. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2015-02-28. Author is listed
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2015-10-25. Author is listed
- NEP-TRE: Transport Economics (1) 2015-02-28. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2015-02-28. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, James McKown Bishop should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.