Report NEP-HEA-2015-09-18This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Lippi Bruni & I. Mammi, 2015. "Spatial effects in hospital expenditures: a district level analysis," Working Papers wp1027, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Grégory Ponthière, 2015. "The contribution of improved joint survival conditions to living standards: An equivalent consumption approach," PSE Working Papers halshs-01194427, HAL.
- Kinge, Jonas Minet, 2015. "Body mass index and employment status: a new look," HERO Online Working Paper Series 2015:3, University of Oslo, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Shun-ichiro Bessho & Reo Takaku, 2014. "Effect of upfront payment on utilization and health: Evidence from a nationwide physician strike in Japan," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2014-006, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Masayoshi Hayashi & Akiko Oyama, "undated". "Factor decomposition of inter-prefectural health care expenditure disparities in Japan," Discussion papers ron264, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Jane Greve & Marie Louise Schultz-Nielsen & Erdal Tekin, 2015. "Fetal Malnutrition And Academic Success: Evidence From Muslim Immigrants In Denmark," NBER Working Papers 21545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caroline Berchet, 2015. "Emergency Care Services: Trends, Drivers and Interventions to Manage the Demand," OECD Health Working Papers 83, OECD Publishing.
- Rabbani, Sarah & Qayyun, Abdul, 2015. "Comparative Analysis of Factor Affecting Child Mortality in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 66533, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bishop, James, 2015. "Interacting effects of state cigarette taxes on smoking participation," MPRA Paper 66609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Hullegie & Pierre Koning, 2015. "Employee Health and Employer Incentives," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-109/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Palali, Ali, 2015. "Essays in health economics and labor economics," Other publications TiSEM 1116554e-6ca0-4a66-a36f-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ludovico Carrino & Cristina Elisa Orso & Giacomo Pasini, 2015. "Demand of Long-Term Care and benefit eligibility across European countries," Working Papers 2015:26, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Elisabetta Trevisan & Francesca Zantomio, 2015. "The impact of acute health shocks on the labour supply of older workers: evidence from sixteen European countries," Working Papers 2015:27, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Johannes S. Kunz & Rainer Winkelmann, 2015. "An econometric model of health care demand with non-linear pricing," ECON - Working Papers 204, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.