(50%) Magyar Nemzeti Bank (MNB)Budapest, Hungary
RePEc:edi:mnbgvhu (more details at EDIRC)
(37%) Gazdaság- és Társadalomtudományi Kar Gödöllő, Hungary
Szent István Egyetem
RePEc:edi:gtszihu (more details at EDIRC)
(13%) Budapesti Metropolitan Főiskola (MET)Budapest, Hungary
RePEc:edi:bkfbuhu (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Erzsébet Németh & Dániel Béres & Katalin Huzdik & Boglárka Zsótér, 2016. "Financial personality types in Hungary – research methods and results," Financial and Economic Review, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 15(2), pages 153-172.
- Mária Benedek & Klára Tubak Szenténé & Dániel Béres, 2014. "Internal Controls in Local Governments," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 59(3), pages 296-309.
- Katalin Huzdik & Dániel Béres & Erzsébet Németh, 2014. "An Empirical Study of Financial Literacy versus Risk Tolerance Among Higher Education Students," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 59(4), pages 444-456.
- Alexandra Luksander, Dániel Béres, Katalin Huzdik, Erzsébet Németh, 2014. "Analysis of the Factors that influence the financial literacy of young people studying in higher education," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 59(2), pages 220-241.
- Dániel Béres & Katalin Huzdik, 2012. "Financial Literacy and Macro-economics," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 57(3), pages 298-312.
- Katalin Botos & József Botos & Dániel Béres & József Csernák & Erzsébet Németh, 2012. "Financial Literacy and Risk-Taking of Households in the Hungarian Central Great Plain," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 57(3), pages 267-285.
- Meszaros, Kornelia & Beres, Daniel, 2011. "A magyar marhahÃºs versenyesÃ©lyei az EU-ban," GAZDÃ LKODÃ S: Scientific Journal on Agricultural Economics, KÃ ROLY RÃ“BERT OKTATÃ“-KUTATÃ“ Kht., vol. 55(7).
- Beres, Dániel & Meszaros, Kornelia, 2011. "Competitiveness and comparative advantages in agriculture (livestock approach)," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Åšwiatowego, WydziaÅ‚ Nauk Ekonomicznych, Uniwersytet Warszawski, vol. 11(26).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Katalin Botos & József Botos & Dániel Béres & József Csernák & Erzsébet Németh, 2012.
"Financial Literacy and Risk-Taking of Households in the Hungarian Central Great Plain,"
Public Finance Quarterly,
State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 57(3), pages 267-285.
- Baranyi, Aranka & Lliebmann, Lajos & Holló, Ervin, 2015. "Opportunities And Limitations In The Management Of Alternative Energy," Journal of Central European Green Innovation, KÃ¡roly RÃ³bert University College, vol. 3((TI)).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Daniel Beres should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.