- Katalin Huzdik & Dániel Béres & Erzsébet Németh, 2014. "An Empirical Study of Financial Literacy versus Risk Tolerance Among Higher Education Students," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 59(4), pages 444-456.
- Alexandra Luksander, Dániel Béres, Katalin Huzdik, Erzsébet Németh, 2014. "Analysis of the Factors that influence the financial literacy of young people studying in higher education," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 59(2), pages 220-241.
- Mária Benedek & Klára Tubak Szenténé & Dániel Béres, 2014. "Internal Controls in Local Governments," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 59(3), pages 296-309.
- Katalin Botos & József Botos & Dániel Béres & József Csernák & Erzsébet Németh, 2012. "Financial Literacy and Risk-Taking of Households in the Hungarian Central Great Plain," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 57(3), pages 267-285.
- Dániel Béres & Katalin Huzdik, 2012. "Financial Literacy and Macro-economics," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 57(3), pages 298-312.
- Beres, Dániel & Meszaros, Kornelia, 2011. "Competitiveness and comparative advantages in agriculture (livestock approach)," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Światowego, Wydział Nauk Ekonomicznych, Uniwersytet Warszawski, vol. 11(26).
- Meszaros, Kornelia & Beres, Daniel, 2011. "A magyar marhahÃºs versenyesÃ©lyei az EU-ban," GAZDÁLKODÁS: Scientific Journal on Agricultural Economics, KÁROLY RÓBERT OKTATÓ-KUTATÓ Kht., vol. 55(7).
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Daniel Beres should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.