Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät Göttingen, Germany
RePEc:edi:lmgoede (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Behncke, Nadine, 2015. "Networks and product innovation across European SMEs," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 229, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Behncke, Nadine, 2014. "The structure of ethnic networks and exports: Evidence from Germany," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 198, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Nadine Behncke, 2013. "Assessing the impact of European Integration on sectoral trade in services," FIW Working Paper series 109, FIW.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Nadine Behncke, 2013.
"Assessing the impact of European Integration on sectoral trade in services,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Salas-Olmedo, María Henar & García, Patricia & Gutiérrez, Javier, 2015. "Accessibility and transport infrastructure improvement assessment: The role of borders and multilateral resistance," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 110-129.
- Nianli Zhou & John Whalley, 2014. "How Do the "GATS-Plus" and "GATS-Minus" Characteristics of Regional Service Agreements Affect Trade in Services?," NBER Working Papers 20551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (3) 2013-03-16 2014-03-30 2015-02-11. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (2) 2013-03-16 2014-03-30. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (2) 2014-03-30 2015-02-11. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2015-02-11. Author is listed
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2015-02-11. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2015-02-11. Author is listed
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (1) 2014-03-30. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2015-02-11. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2014-03-30. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nadine Behncke should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.