Report NEP-MIG-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Picard, Pierre M. & Worrall, Tim, 2014. "Is a Policy of Free Movement of Workers Sustainable?," IZA Discussion Papers 8035, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mosca, Irene & Barrett, Alan, 2014. "The Impact of Adult Child Emigration on the Mental Health of Older Parents," IZA Discussion Papers 8037, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Akarca, Ali T. & Tansel, Aysit, 2014. "Impact of Internal Migration on Political Participation in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 8036, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:8069 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Behncke, Nadine, 2014. "The structure of ethnic networks and exports: Evidence from Germany," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 198, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Mundra, Kusum & Sharma, Amarendra, 2014. "Housing Adequacy Gap for Minorities and Immigrants in the U.S.: Evidence from the 2009 American Housing Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 8038, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei Levchenko & Francesc Ortega, 2014. "A Global View of Cross-Border Migration," NBER Working Papers 20002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aydede, Yigit, 2014. "Immigration and Location Choices of Native-Born Workers in Canada," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2014-12, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 26 Mar 2014.
- Anna Klabunde, 2014. "Computational Economic Modeling of Migration," Ruhr Economic Papers 0471, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.