Eric Ariel Bergmann
|First Name:||Eric Ariel|
|University of Dundee CEMLP Centre for Energy,Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy Carnegie Building Dundee UK DD1 4HN|
Centre for Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy (CEPMLP) Dundee, United Kingdom
University of Dundee
: +44 (0)1382 384300
+44 (0)1382 385854
Carnegie Building, Dundee, DD1 4HN
RePEc:edi:cedunuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Mc Quaid, Ronald & Bergmann, Ariel, 2008. "Employer recruitment preferences and discrimination: a stated preference experiment," MPRA Paper 30801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bergmann, Ariel & Colombo, Sergio & Hanley, Nicholas & Ready, Richard & Stewart, Mairi & Watson, Fiona, 2008.
"The impacts of knowledge of the past on preferences for future landscape change,"
Stirling Economics Discussion Papers
2008-05, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Colombo, Sergio & Hanley, Nick & Ready, Richard C., 2008. "The impacts of knowledge of the past on preferences for future landscape change," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43604, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bergmann, E. Ariel & Colombo, Sergio & Hanley, Nick, 2007. "The Social-Environmental Impacts Of Renewable Energy Expansion In Scotland," 81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University 7964, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Bergmann, Ariel & Colombo, Sergio & Hanley, Nick, 2008. "Rural versus urban preferences for renewable energy developments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 616-625, April.
- Bergmann, Ariel & Hanley, Nick & Wright, Robert, 2006. "Valuing the attributes of renewable energy investments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1004-1014, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Eric Ariel Bergmann should log into the RePEc Author Service.