Eric Ariel Bergmann
|First Name:||Eric Ariel|
|University of Dundee CEMLP Centre for Energy,Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy Carnegie Building Dundee UK DD1 4HN|
|Terminal Degree:||2006 Department of Economics; Adam Smith Business School; University of Glasgow (from RePEc Genealogy)|
|This person is deceased (Date: May 2020)|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Mc Quaid, Ronald & Bergmann, Ariel, 2008. "Employer recruitment preferences and discrimination: a stated preference experiment," MPRA Paper 30801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bergmann, Ariel & Colombo, Sergio & Hanley, Nicholas & Ready, Richard & Stewart, Mairi & Watson, Fiona, 2008.
"The impacts of knowledge of the past on preferences for future landscape change,"
Stirling Economics Discussion Papers
2008-05, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Colombo, Sergio & Hanley, Nick & Ready, Richard C., 2008. "The impacts of knowledge of the past on preferences for future landscape change," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43604, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bergmann, E. Ariel & Colombo, Sergio & Hanley, Nick, 2007. "The Social-Environmental Impacts Of Renewable Energy Expansion In Scotland," 81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University, UK 7964, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Bergmann, Ariel & Colombo, Sergio & Hanley, Nick, 2008. "Rural versus urban preferences for renewable energy developments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 616-625, April.
- Bergmann, Ariel & Hanley, Nick & Wright, Robert, 2006. "Valuing the attributes of renewable energy investments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1004-1014, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Eric Ariel Bergmann should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.