Vysoká škola cestovního ruchu, hotelnictví a lázeňstvíhttp://www.vscrhl.cz
Czech republic, Prague
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Bednarik, Radek, 2010. "Inflation in the US Economy: It Is a Problem or Not?," MPRA Paper 19732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bednarik, Radek & Filipova, Lenka, 2009. "The role of religion and political regime for human capital and economic development," MPRA Paper 14556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bednarik, Radek, 2009.
"Bretton-Woodský měnový systém: Systém fixních nebo de-facto plovoucích kurzů?
[Bretton-Woods Monetary System: Was It Fixed or De-facto Floating?]," MPRA Paper 15297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bednarik, Radek, 2008. "Covered Interest Rate Parity: The Case of the Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 14696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bednarik, Radek, 2008.
"Analýza volatility devizových kurzů vybraných ekonomik
[The Analysis of Volatility of Selected Countries' Exchange Rates]," MPRA Paper 15046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bednarik, Radek, 2007. "Loan Dollarization in V4 Countries," MPRA Paper 14695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (2) 2009-04-25 2009-05-16
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2009-04-13
- NEP-HAP: Economics of Happiness (1) 2009-04-13
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2009-04-13
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2009-04-25
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2009-04-25
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2009-04-13
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2009-04-13
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2009-04-25
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Radek Bednarik should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.