Report NEP-HRM-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raul Ramos & Jordi Suriñach & Manuel Artís, 2009. "Regional Economic Growth And Human Capital: The Role Of Overeducation," IREA Working Papers 200904, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2009.
- Bednarik, Radek & Filipova, Lenka, 2009. "The role of religion and political regime for human capital and economic development," MPRA Paper 14556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lombardo, Vincenzo, 2008. "Poor’s behaviour and inequality traps: the role of human capital," MPRA Paper 14511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catherine Rodríguez & Fabio Sánchez T., 2009. "Armed Conflict Exposure, Human Capital Investments and Child Labor: Evidence from Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 005400, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Elsa Fontainha & Chiara Monfardini, 2008. "Children and parents time use: Empirical evidence on investment in human capital in France, Italy and Germany," CHILD Working Papers wp17_08, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Neagu, Ileana Cristina, 2009. "Career placement of skilled migrants in the U.S. labor market : a dynamic approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4891, The World Bank.
- Theodore Palivos & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2009. "Education and Growth: A Simple Model with Complicated Dynamics," Discussion Paper Series 2009_08, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Apr 2009.
- Aldave, Iván & García-Peñalosa, Cecilia, 2009. "Education, Corruption and the Natural Resource Curse," Working Papers 2009-005, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Stefan Krabel & Donald S. Siegel & Viktor Slavtchev, 2009. "The Internationalization of Science and its Influence on Academic Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-026, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Pekkarinen, Tuomas & Uusitalo, Roope & Kerr, Sari Pekkala, 2009. "School Tracking and Development of Cognitive Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 4058, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amedeo Piolatto, 2009. "Education and selective vouchers," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Claudia Trentini & Lídia Farré, 2009. "Factors affecting the schooling performance of secondary school pupils - the cost of high unemployment and imperfect financial markets," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Bauer, Michal & Chytilová, Julie, 2009. "The Impact of Education on the Subjective Discount Rate in Ugandan Villages," IZA Discussion Papers 4057, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francis Vella & Lídia Farré & Roger Klein, 2009. "Does increasing parents' schooling raise the schooling of the next generation? Evidence based on conditional second moments," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).