Report NEP-POL-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Leigh & Mark McLeish, 2009. "Are State Elections Affected by the National Economy? Evidence from Australia," CEPR Discussion Papers 593, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Johan F.M. Swinnen & Thijs Vandemoortele, 2009. "Trade, Development, and the Political Economy of Public Standards," LICOS Discussion Papers 23609, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Azrieli, Yaron, 2009. "Characterization of multidimensional spatial models of elections with a valence dimension," MPRA Paper 14513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Campos, Nauro F & Gassebner, Martin, 2009. "International Terrorism, Political Instability and the Escalation Effect," IZA Discussion Papers 4061, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guerriero, C., 2009. "Democracy, Judicial Attitudes and Heterogeneity: The Civil Versus Common Law Tradition," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0917, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bednarik, Radek & Filipova, Lenka, 2009. "The role of religion and political regime for human capital and economic development," MPRA Paper 14556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Palokangas, Tapio K., 2009. "Integration, Labor Market Regulation, Lobbying, and Technological Change," IZA Discussion Papers 4096, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Migheli, Matteo & Ortona, Guido, 2009. "Majority, proportionality, governability and factions," POLIS Working Papers 122, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Palokangas, Tapio K., 2009. "Economic Growth with Political Lobbying and Wage Bargaining," IZA Discussion Papers 4091, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aldave, Iván & García-Peñalosa, Cecilia, 2009. "Education, Corruption and the Natural Resource Curse," Working Papers 2009-005, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.