Report NEP-IFN-2009-05-16This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masao Ogaki & Hyeongwoo Kim, 2009. "Purchasing Power Parity and the Taylor Rule," Working Papers 09-03, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Bednarik, Radek, 2008.
"Analýza volatility devizových kurzů vybraných ekonomik
[The Analysis of Volatility of Selected Countries' Exchange Rates]," MPRA Paper 15046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meixing Dai, 2009. "Models of currency crises with self-fulfilling features: A comment," Working Papers of BETA 2009-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Cruz Rodriguez, Alexis, 2008.
"Presion y ataques especulativos en el mercado cambiario de la Republica Dominicana
[Pressure and speculative attacks on the foreign exchange market of the Dominican Republic]," MPRA Paper 15172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scott Andrew Urban, 2009. "The Name of the Rose: Classifying 1930s Exchange-Rate Regimes," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _076, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Frédérique Bec & Mélika Ben Salem & Marine Carrasco, 2009. "Detecting Mean Reversion in Real Exchange Rates from a Multiple Regime STAR Model," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-18, CIRANO.
- Douglas James Hodgson, 2009. "A Test for the Presence of Central Bank Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market With an Application to the Bank of Canada," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-14, CIRANO.
- Kyriacos Aristotelous & Stilianos Fountas, 2009. "What is the Impact of Currency Unions on FDI flows? Evidence from Eurozone Countries," Discussion Paper Series 2009_10, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised May 2009.
- Panagiotis Liargovas & Dimitrios Dapontas, 2009. "Currency crises: The case of Iceland," Working Papers 0036, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.