|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Deutsche BundesbankFrankfurt, Germany
: 0 69 / 95 66 - 0
0 69 / 95 66 30 77
Postfach 10 06 02, 60006 Frankfurt
RePEc:edi:dbbgvde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Arno BAECKER, "undated". "The Development of Trade and Foreign Direct Investment under the Influence of the Barcelona Process â€“ An Initial Assessmentt," Middle East and North Africa 330400007, EcoMod.
- Arno Bäcker, 1999. "Countries' Repayment Performance Vis-à-Vis the IMF: A Comment on Aylward and Thorne," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 46(2), pages 1-6.
- Arno Bäcker, 1998. "A politico-economic view of the debt-servicing capacity of emerging economies," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 33(5), pages 230-237, September.
- Backer, Arno, 1992. "Country balance sheet data vs. traditional macro variables in a logit model to predict debt rescheduling," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 207-212, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Backer, Arno, 1992.
"Country balance sheet data vs. traditional macro variables in a logit model to predict debt rescheduling,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 207-212, February.
- Silvia Marchesi, 2001.
"Adoption of an IMF Programme and Debt Rescheduling. An Empirical Analysis,"
Development Working Papers
152, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Marchesi, Silvia, 2003. "Adoption of an IMF programme and debt rescheduling. An empirical analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 403-423, April.
- Marchesi, Silvia, 1999. "Adoption of an IMF Programme and Debt Rescheduling. An Empirical Analysis," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 542, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Silvia Marchesi, 2001. "Adoption of an IMF Programme and Debt Rescheduling. An Empirical Analysis," Development Working Papers 152, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Arno Bäcker should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.