|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department Volkswirtschaftlehre Bern, Switzerland
: 41 31 631 40 94
41 31 631 37 83
Schanzeneckstr. 1, PF 8573, CH-3001 Bern
RePEc:edi:vwibech (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Andreas Bachmann, 2015. "Lumpy investment and variable capacity utilization: firm-level and macroeconomic implications," Diskussionsschriften dp1510, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Andreas Bachmann & Stefan Leist, 2013. "Sudden stop regimes and output: a Markov switching analysis," Diskussionsschriften dp1307, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Andreas Bachmann & Kaspar Wüthrich, 2013. "Evaluating pay-as-you-go social security systems," Diskussionsschriften dp1310, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Andreas Bachmann, 2012. "Exchange rate pass-through to various price indices: empirical estimation using vector error correction models," Diskussionsschriften dp1205, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Andreas Bachmann & Stefan Leist, 2017. "Sudden stops and output: an empirical Markov switching analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 525-567, September.
- Bachmann, Andreas & Boes, Stefan, 2014. "Private transfers and college students’ decision to work," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 34-42.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Andreas Bachmann, 2012.
"Exchange rate pass-through to various price indices: empirical estimation using vector error correction models,"
dp1205, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Stefan Leist, 2013. "Driving Forces of the Swiss Output Gap," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 149(IV), pages 493-531, December.
- Bachmann, Andreas & Boes, Stefan, 2014.
"Private transfers and college students’ decision to work,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 34-42.
- Darolia, Rajeev, 2014. "Working (and studying) day and night: Heterogeneous effects of working on the academic performance of full-time and part-time students," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 38-50.
- Sprietsma, Maresa, 2015. "Student employment: Advantage or handicap for academic achievement?," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-085, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (4) 2012-06-13 2013-11-29 2015-07-18 2015-10-17. Author is listed
- NEP-AGE: Economics of Ageing (2) 2013-11-29 2015-07-18. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (2) 2013-11-29 2015-10-17. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2012-06-13
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (1) 2013-11-16
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2012-06-13
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2012-06-13
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2013-11-29
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2015-07-18
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andreas Bachmann should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.