Ministerio de Hacienda Santiago, Chile
Government of Chile
Teatinos 120 Piso 12, Santiago
RePEc:edi:mdhgvcl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Arend, Mario, 2010. "Financial Shocks, Financial Frictions and Financial Intermediaries in DSGE Models: Comments on the Recent Literature," MPRA Paper 22957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arend, Mario, 2009. "A Small Open Economy with Heterogenous Agents Facing Interest Rate Ceilings on Loans," MPRA Paper 19427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arend, Mario, 2007. "An Analytical Solution for the Interest Rate Reaction Function in a Neo- Keynesian Economy Using the Undetermined Coefficients Method," MPRA Paper 17908, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arend, Mario, 2005.
"Efectos de una nueva medida de shock monetario bajo el esquema de metas de inflación en Chile
[Effects of a New Measure of Monetary Shock Under Inflation Targeting in Chile]," MPRA Paper 27156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arend, Mario & Norambuena, Vivian, 2005.
"Análisis para Chile del efecto de un shock adverso de términos de intercambio sobre el tipo de cambio y la cuenta corriente
[Analysis of the Effects of a Negative Terms-of-Trade Shock over the Real," MPRA Paper 27175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Arend, Mario, 2010.
"Financial Shocks, Financial Frictions and Financial Intermediaries in DSGE Models: Comments on the Recent Literature,"
22957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali Dib, 2010. "Capital Requirement and Financial Frictions in Banking: Macroeconomic Implications," Staff Working Papers 10-26, Bank of Canada.
- Totzek, Alexander, 2011. "Banks, oligopolistic competition, and the business cycle: A new financial accelerator approach," Economics Working Papers 2011-02, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mario Arend should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.