|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2014 Groupement de Recherche en Économie Quantitative d'Aix-Marseille (GREQAM); École d'Économie d'Aix-Marseille; Aix-Marseille Université (from RePEc Genealogy)|
EMLYON Business SchoolLyon, France
RePEc:edi:emlyofr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Eric André, 2014. "Crisp Fair Gambles," Working Papers halshs-00984352, HAL.
- Eric André, 2013.
"Optimal Portfolio with Vector Expected Utility,"
- André, Eric, 2016. "Crisp monetary acts in multiple-priors models of decision under ambiguity," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 153-161.
- André, Eric, 2014.
"Optimal portfolio with vector expected utility,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 50-62.
- Eric André, 2013. "Optimal Portfolio with Vector Expected Utility," Working Papers halshs-00796482, HAL.
- Eric André, 2014. "Optimal portfolio with vector expected utility," Post-Print hal-01474246, HAL.
- Eric André, 2013. "Optimal Portfolio with Vector Expected Utility," AMSE Working Papers 1308, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 11 Feb 2013.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Eric André should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.