Report NEP-MIC-2014-05-09This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Basu,Kaushik & Dixit,Avinash K., 2014. "Too small to regulate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6860, The World Bank.
- Hannu Salonen, 2014. "Reciprocal Equilibria in Link Formation Games," Discussion Papers 89, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Item repec:wyi:journl:002104 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mitri Kitti, 2013. "Subgame Perfect Equilibria in Discounted Stochastic Games," Discussion Papers 87, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Éric André, 2014. "Crisp Fair Gambles," AMSE Working Papers 1410, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised 15 Mar 2014.