|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institutt for økonomi Kristiansand, Norway
Universitetet i Agder
: 38 14 15 07
38 14 10 27
Serviceboks 422, 4604 Kristiansand
RePEc:edi:dehiano (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Arnt Buvik & Otto Andersen, 2016. "Adaptation problems in business relationships with substantial asset specificity and environmental uncertainty: the moderating effect of relationship duration," International Journal of Procurement Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(2), pages 206-222.
- GÃ¸ril HannÃ¥s & Arnt Buvik & Otto Andersen, 2015. "The effect of relation specific information technology on collaborative coordination in business-to-business relationships," International Journal of Procurement Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(4), pages 416-440.
- Arnt Buvik & Otto Andersen & Ã˜yvind Halskau, 2015. "The effect of buyer specific-monitoring procedures on buyer control in dynamic supply chain links," International Journal of Procurement Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(3), pages 365-382.
- Arnt Buvik & Otto Andersen, 2015. "The effect of multiple sourcing and bilateral dependency on buyer control in industrial buyer-seller relationships," International Journal of Procurement Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(4), pages 441-456.
- GÃ¸ril HannÃ¥s & Otto Andersen, 2011. "B2B Relationships in Modern Times: Implications of Relation-Specific Information Systems on Governance Forms," International Journal of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management (IJISSCM), IGI Global, vol. 4(3), pages 18-37, July.
- Goril Hannas & Otto Andersen & Arnt Buvik, 2010. "Electronic commerce and governance forms: a transaction cost approach," International Journal of Procurement Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(4), pages 409-427.
- Andersen, O. & Buvik, A., 2002. "Firms' internationalization and alternative approaches to the international customer/market selection," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 347-363, June.
- Andersen, Otto & Buvik, Arnt, 2001. "Inter-firm co-ordination: international versus domestic buyer-seller relationships," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 207-219, April.
- Andersen, Otto & Suat Kheam, Low, 1998. "Resource-based theory and international growth strategies: an exploratory study," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 163-184, April.
- Andersen, Otto & Rynning, Marjo-Riitta, 1994. "Prediction of export intentions -- managing with structural characteristics?," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 17-27, March.
- Otto Andersen, 1993. "On the Internationalization Process of Firms: A Critical Analysis," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(2), pages 209-231, June.
- Andersen, Otto & Rynning, Marjo-Riitta, 1991. "An empirical illustration of an alternative approach to measuring the market power and high profits hypothesis," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 239-249, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Otto Andersen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.