Motunrayo Omotoke Akinsola
Department of Economics Pretoria, South Africa
College of Economic and Management Sciences
University of South Africa (UNISA)
RePEc:edi:deusaza (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Chapters
- Motunrayo Akinsola & Nicholas Odhiambo, 2021. "The Dynamics of Oil Price and Economic Growth in Six Low-Income Sub-Saharan African Countries," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(40), pages 74-88, May.
- Motunrayo Akinsola & Nicholas Odhiambo, 2020. "An Exploratory Review of Oil Price and Economic Growth in Five Oil-Importing Middle-Income Countries in SSA," The Journal of Accounting and Management, Danubius University of Galati, issue 3(10), pages 63-76, December.
- Motunrayo O AKINSOLA & NM ODHIAMBO, 2020. "Oil Price And Economic Growth Of Oil-Importing Countries: A Review Of International Literature," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 20(1), pages 129-140.
- Foluso Akinsola & Motunrayo Akinsola, 2019. "Intra-African Trade and Innovation in the Agricultural sector," Advances in African Economic, Social and Political Development, in: Samuel Ojo Oloruntoba & Mammo Muchie (ed.), Innovation, Regional Integration, and Development in Africa, pages 237-250, Springer.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Motunrayo O AKINSOLA & NM ODHIAMBO, 2020.
"Oil Price And Economic Growth Of Oil-Importing Countries: A Review Of International Literature,"
Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 20(1), pages 129-140.
- Liu, Haiying & Saleem, Muhammad Mansoor & Al-Faryan, Mamdouh Abdulaziz Saleh & Khan, Irfan & Zafar, Muhammad Wasif, 2022. "Impact of governance and globalization on natural resources volatility: The role of financial development in the Middle East North Africa countries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C).
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Motunrayo Omotoke Akinsola should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.