|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM)New Delhi, India
RePEc:edi:lbsimin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sugata Marjit & Rashmi Ahuja & Abhilasha Pandey, 2021. "Education, Lack of Complementary Investment and Underemployment In an Open Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 9278, CESifo.
- Rashmi Ahuja & Sugata Marjit, 2022. "Liberalizing Trade and Capital Flows and the Wage Gap: Does Sequencing Matter?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 375-389, April.
- Rashmi Ahuja, 2021. "Sectoral allocation of foreign capital inflows and skilled‐unskilled wage inequality in a developing economy: A theoretical model," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 89(1), pages 86-101, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sugata Marjit & Rashmi Ahuja & Abhilasha Pandey, 2021.
"Education, Lack of Complementary Investment and Underemployment In an Open Economy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Sugata Marjit & Gouranga Gopal Das, 2022. "Immunity-Driven Comparative Advantage and Its Palliative Effect on Social Health and Inequality - A Theoretical Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 9569, CESifo.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2021-09-13. Author is listed
- NEP-ISF: Islamic Finance (1) 2021-09-13. Author is listed
- NEP-IUE: Informal & Underground Economics (1) 2021-09-13. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2021-09-13. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2021-09-13. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rashmi Ahuja should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.