|103 Avenue Le Foll Villeneuve Le Roi 94290|
EconomiX Nanterre, France
Université Paris-Nanterre (Paris X)
200 Avenue de la République, Bât. G - 92001 Nanterre Cedex
RePEc:edi:modemfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Ali Abcha, 2014. "Imperfect competition, government spending and estimated markup," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-11, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Ali Abcha, 2012. "Equilibres Multiples, Croissance Endogène et Politiques Publiques," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-21, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2012-05-02. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2012-05-02. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2012-05-02. Author is listed
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 2014-03-08. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2014-03-08. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2014-03-08. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ali Abcha should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.