|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
南京审计学院 (Nanjing Audit University)http://www.nau.edu.cn
China, Nanjing City
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Zhang, Y., 2001.
"Economics of transaction costs saving forestry,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 197-204, February.
- Kant, Shashi, 2003. "Extending the boundaries of forest economics," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 39-56, January.
- Misra, Dinesh & Kant, Shashi, 2004. "Production analysis of collaborative forest management using an example of joint forest management from Gujarat, India," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 301-320, June.
- Misra, Dinesh & Kant, Shashi, 2007. "Shadow prices and input-oriented production efficiency analysis of the village-level production units of joint forest management (JFM) in India," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(7), pages 799-810, April.
- Coulibaly-Lingani, Pascaline & Savadogo, Patrice & Tigabu, Mulualem & Oden, Per-Christer, 2011. "Factors influencing people's participation in the forest management program in Burkina Faso, West Africa," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 292-302, April.
- Rai, Chandra & Bigsby, Hugh R. & MacDonald, Ian, 2010. "Small forests, big ambitions and a hard reality - Community Forestry in Nepal," 2010 Conference, August 26-27, 2010, Nelson, New Zealand 96833, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Sen Wang & Tim Bogle & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2012. "Forestry and the New Institutional Economics," Working Papers 2012-05, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Zhang, Yaoqi, 2005. "Multiple-use forestry vs. forestland-use specialization revisited," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 143-156, February.
- Kojo Sebastian Amanor, 2003. "Natural and Cultural Assets and Participatory Forest Management in West Africa," Working Papers wp75, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Huang, Senwei & Zhang, Yaoqi & Zheng, Yifang & Su, Shipeng & Zheng, Jing, 2019. "Inequality and small landholdings: Path dependence, land use and wellbeing," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 62-66.
- Hallmann, Fanfan W. & Amacher, Gregory S., 2014. "Uncertain emerging biomass markets, ecosystem services, and optimal land use," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 46-56.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yue Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.