Sheila Rafferty Zedlewski
[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Sheila Rafferty Zedlewski to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
Urban InstituteWashington, District of Columbia (United States)
: (202) 833-7200
2100 M Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20037
RePEc:edi:urbanus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Barbara A. Butrica & Dan Murphy & Sheila R. Zedlewski, 2007. "How Many Struggle to Get By in Retirement?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2007-27, Center for Retirement Research, revised 2007.
- Sheila Zedlewski & Linda Giannarelli & Laura Wheaton, 2010. "Estimating the potential effects of poverty reduction policies," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(2), pages 387-400.
- Barbara A. Butrica & Richard W. Johnson & Sheila R. Zedlewski, 2009. "Volunteer Dynamics of Older Americans," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 64(5), pages 644-655.
- Sheila Zedlewski & Ajay Chaudry & Margaret Simms, 2008. "A new safety net for low-income families," Community Investments, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 3-7,29.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Barbara A. Butrica & Dan Murphy & Sheila R. Zedlewski, 2007.
"How Many Struggle to Get By in Retirement?,"
Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College
wp2007-27, Center for Retirement Research, revised 2007.
- Christian E. Weller, 2009. "Did Retirees Save Enough to Compensate for the Increase in Individual Risk Exposure?," Working Papers wp206, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Jan Mutchler & Yao-Chi Shih & Jiyoung Lyu & Ellen Bruce & Alison Gottlieb, 2015. "The Elder Economic Security Standard Index™: A New Indicator for Evaluating Economic Security in Later Life," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 97-116, January.
- Barbara A. Butrica & Richard W. Johnson & Sheila R. Zedlewski, 2009.
"Volunteer Dynamics of Older Americans,"
Journals of Gerontology: Series B,
Gerontological Society of America, vol. 64(5), pages 644-655.
- Bright, Melissa A. & Shovali, Tamar E. & Cooper, Alysha, 2016. "Reasons for discontinued service among Guardians ad Litem," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 230-236.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sheila Rafferty Zedlewski should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.