|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Schweizerische Nationalbank (SNB)Bern/Zürich, Switzerland
+41 58 631 31 11
+41 58 631 39 11
Börsenstrasse 15, P. O. Box, CH - 8022 Zürich
RePEc:edi:snbgvch (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Fabian Fink & Lukas Frei & Thomas Maag & Tanja Zehnder, 2020. "The impact of SNB monetary policy on the Swiss franc and longer-term interest rates," Working Papers 2020-01, Swiss National Bank.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Fabian Fink & Lukas Frei & Thomas Maag & Tanja Zehnder, 2020.
"The impact of SNB monetary policy on the Swiss franc and longer-term interest rates,"
2020-01, Swiss National Bank.
- Christian Grisse, 2020. "The effect of monetary policy on the Swiss franc: an SVAR approach," Working Papers 2020-02, Swiss National Bank.
- Kugler, Peter, 2020. "The Short-Run Impact of Interest Rates on Exchange Rates: Results for the Swiss franc Against the Euro and US Dollar from Daily Data 2001-2011," Working papers 2020/01, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Romain Baeriswyl & Lucas Marc Fuhrer & Petra Gerlach-Kristen & Jörn Tenhofen, 2021. "The dynamics of bank rates in a negative-rate environment - the Swiss case," Working Papers 2021-05, Swiss National Bank.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tanja Zehnder should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.