Report NEP-EEC-2020-04-06This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boris Hofmann & Anamaria Illes & Marco Jacopo Lombardi & Paul Mizen, 2020. "The impact of unconventional monetary policies on retail lending and deposit rates in the euro area," BIS Working Papers 850, Bank for International Settlements.
- Sara Cecchetti, 2020. "An analysis of sovereign credit risk premia in the euro area: are they explained by local or global factors?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1271, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Margherita Bottero & Enrico Sette, 2020. "Expansionary yet different: credit supply and real effects of negative interest rate policy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1269, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Konstantinos Chisiridis & Kostas Mouratidis & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2020. "The North-South Divide, the Euro and the World," Working Paper series 20-10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Pilar Cuadrado & Enrique Moral-Benito & Irune Solera, 2020. "A sectoral anatomy of the spanish productivity puzzle," Occasional Papers 2006, Banco de España.
- Klein, Melanie, 2020. "Implications of negative interest rates for the net interest margin and lending of euro area banks," Discussion Papers 10/2020, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Fabian Fink & Lukas Frei & Thomas Maag & Tanja Zehnder, 2020. "The impact of SNB monetary policy on the Swiss franc and longer-term interest rates," Working Papers 2020-01, Swiss National Bank.
- Alex Tagliabracci, 2020. "Asymmetry in the conditional distribution of euro-area inflation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1270, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Anh Nguyen, 2020. "Residual return reversals: European evidences," Post-Print hal-02493457, HAL.
- Franz, Thorsten, 2020. "Central bank information shocks and exchange rates," Discussion Papers 13/2020, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Alexander Krenek & Mark Sommer & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2021. "A WTO-compatible Border Tax Adjustment for the ETS to Finance the EU Budget," WIFO Working Papers 596, WIFO.
- Claire Giordano, 2020. "Goods exports and soft export indicators: is a disconnect under way?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 553, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Amakoe D. Alognon & Antonios M. Koumpias & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2020. "The Impact of Plastic Money Use on VAT Compliance: Evidence from EU Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper2004, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Robert Lehmann & Magnus Reif, 2020. "Tracking and Predicting the German Economy: ifo vs. PMI," CESifo Working Paper Series 8145, CESifo.
- Diana Bonfim & Geraldo Cerqueiro & Hans Degryse & Steven Ongena, 2020. "On-Site Inspecting Zombie Lending," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 20-16, Swiss Finance Institute.
- , Stone Center & Ranaldi, Marco, 2020. "Income Composition Inequality," SocArXiv 365ct, Center for Open Science.
- Luca Baldo & Filippo Pasqualone & Antonio Scalia, 2020. "Repo market and leverage ratio in the euro area," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 551, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Christian Grisse, 2020. "The effect of monetary policy on the Swiss franc: an SVAR approach," Working Papers 2020-02, Swiss National Bank.