Muhammad Dandume Yusuf
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Department of Economic Umaru Musa Yaradua University Katsina State-Nigeriahttp://www.umyu.edu.ng/
(50%) Economic Department Umaru Musa Yar'adua University, Katsina (Economic Department Umaru Musa Yar'adua University, Katsina)http://www.umyu.edu.ng/
Dutsinma Road, Katsina, Katsina State - Nigeria
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Dandume, Muhammad Yusuf & A.C., Dr.Malarvizhi, 2014. "Does Financial Liberalization, Spur Economic Growth and Poverty Reduction in Six Sub-Saharan African Countries; Panel Unit Root and Panel Vector Error Correction Tests," MPRA Paper 52349, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2013.
- Dandume, Muhammad Yusuf, 2013. "Institution and Economic Growth performance in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 52356, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Muhammad, Yusuf, 2013. "Corruption, Inequality of Income and economic Growth in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 52348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad, Yusuf & C.A, Malarvizhi, 2012. "Good-Governance and Poverty Reduction Relationship a case study of Nigeria," MPRA Paper 52351, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2013.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AFR: Africa (3) 2014-01-10 2014-01-10 2014-01-17. Author is listed
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (3) 2014-01-10 2014-01-10 2014-01-17. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2014-01-17. Author is listed
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2014-01-17. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2014-01-10. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Muhammad Dandume Yusuf should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.