Report NEP-GRO-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Patrick Brag Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Casper Worm Hansen & Peter Sandholt Jensen & Lars Lønstrup, 2014. "The Fertility Transition in the US: Schooling or Income?," Economics Working Papers 2014-02, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & John Laitner & Jae Song & Dmitriy Stolyarov, 2013. "Technological Progress and the Earnings of Older Workers," Working Papers wp280, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- John D. Huber & Laura Mayoral, 2013. "Inequality, Ethnicity and Civil Conflict," Working Papers 744, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Alex Trew, 2014. "Spatial Takeoff in the First Industrial Revolution," CDMA Working Paper Series 201401, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 01 Jan 2014.
- Frédéric DOCQUIER & Tobias MÜLLER & Joaquín NAVAL, 2013. "Informality and long-run growth," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013034, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Neustroev, Dmitry, 2013. "The Uzawa-Lucas Growth Model with Natural Resources," MPRA Paper 52937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-Chong, 2013. "Abatement R&D, Market Imperfections, and Environmental Policy in an Endogenous Growth Model," MPRA Paper 52869, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2013.
- Real Arai & Takuma Kunieda & Keigo Nishida, 2014. "Is Public Debt Growth-Enhancing or Growth-Reducing?," KIER Working Papers 884, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- David Castells-Quintana & Vicente Royuela, 2014. "“Tracking positive and negative effects of inequality on long-run growth”," AQR Working Papers 201401, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jan 2014.
- Szirmai, Adam, 2013. "Institutions and economic growth: Summary and synthesis," MERIT Working Papers 070, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kanchan Datta & Bimal Sarkar, 2014. "Relationship between Remittances and Economic Growth in Bangladesh: An Econometric Study," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 19, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
- Dandume, Muhammad Yusuf & A.C., Dr.Malarvizhi, 2014. "Does Financial Liberalization, Spur Economic Growth and Poverty Reduction in Six Sub-Saharan African Countries; Panel Unit Root and Panel Vector Error Correction Tests," MPRA Paper 52349, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2013.