Report NEP-PKE-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2014. "The Euro crisis and contradictions of Neoliberalism in Europe," Working Papers PKWP1401, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- L. Randall Wray & Xinhua Liu, 2014. "Options for China in a Dollar Standard World: A Sovereign Currency Approach," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_783, Levy Economics Institute.
- Laurence Seidman, 2014. "Stimulus Without Debt," Working Papers 14-01, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Messkoub, M., 2013. "Demographic and social trends affecting intergenerational relations in the MENA region," ISS Working Papers - General Series 50173, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Lant Pritchett, Charles Kenny, 2013. "Promoting Millennium Development Ideals: The Risks of Defining Development Down-Working Paper 338," Working Papers 338, Center for Global Development.
- Peter Edward, Andy Sumner, 2013. "The Geography of Inequality: Where and by How Much Has Income Distribution Changed since 1990?-Working Paper 341," Working Papers 341, Center for Global Development.
- Laurence Seidman, 2014. "Medicare For All: A Public Finance Analysis," Working Papers 14-02, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Yellen, Janet L., 2013. "A Painfully Slow Recovery for America's Workers: Causes, Implications, and the Federal Reserve's Response, February 11, 2013," Speech 630, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nicholas Stern, 2013. "EEthics, Equity and the Economics of Climate Change. Paper 1: Science and Philosophy," GRI Working Papers 84a, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Nicholas Stern, 2013. "Ethics, equity and the economics of climate change. Paper 2: Economics and Politics," GRI Working Papers 84b, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Lo, Alex, 2014. "The Problem of Methodological Pluralism in Ecological Economics," MPRA Paper 49543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dandume, Muhammad Yusuf & A.C., Dr.Malarvizhi, 2014. "Does Financial Liberalization, Spur Economic Growth and Poverty Reduction in Six Sub-Saharan African Countries; Panel Unit Root and Panel Vector Error Correction Tests," MPRA Paper 52349, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2013.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2014. "Is Free Trade the End All Be All? The Case of Log Exports," Working Papers 2014-01, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.