Douglas L. Yearwood
|This person is deceased (Date: 15 Jun 2011)|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Yearwood, Douglas L. & Koinis, Gerry, 2009. "Revisting Property Crime and Economic Conditions: An Exploratory Study to Identify Predictive Indicators beyond Unemployment Rates," MPRA Paper 16834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yearwood, Douglas L. & Dowd, Keith & Starsoneck, Leslie, 2008. "Exploring alternatives for improving child support application filing rates within the context of civil protection order cases," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 821-833, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Yearwood, Douglas L. & Koinis, Gerry, 2009.
"Revisting Property Crime and Economic Conditions: An Exploratory Study to Identify Predictive Indicators beyond Unemployment Rates,"
16834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sieger, Philip, 2013. "Job Losses and Criminal Gains: Analyzing the Effect of Unemployment on Criminal Activity," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79929, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Entorf, Horst & Sieger, Philip, 2014. "Does the Link between Unemployment and Crime Depend on the Crime Level? A Quantile Regression Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 8334, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Meloni, Osvaldo, 2012.
"Does poverty relief spending reduce crime? Evidence from Argentina,"
40176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meloni, Osvaldo, 2014. "Does poverty relief spending reduce crime? Evidence from Argentina," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 28-38.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Douglas L. Yearwood should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.