The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Bruno Wertlen to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education and Economics Institute (CERGE-EI)Praha, Czech Republic
: (+420) 224 005 123
(+420) 224 005 333
P.O. Box 882, Politickych veznu 7, 111 21 Praha 1
RePEc:edi:eiacacz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Fabrizi, Simona & Wertlen, Bruno, 2003. "Roaming in the Mobile Internet: when coverage sharing agreements call for regulation," DFAEII Working Papers 2003-09, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Fabrizi, Simona & Wertlen, Bruno, 2008.
"Roaming in the Mobile Internet,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 50-61, February.
- Foros, Øystein & Kind, Hans Jarle & Sand, Jan Yngve, 2009. "Entry may increase network providers' profit," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 486-494, October.
- Martins, Carlos Lúcio & Fonseca, Maria da Conceição & Pato, Margarida Vaz, 2017. "Modeling the Steering of International Roaming Traffic," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 261(2), pages 735-754.
- Joan Calzada & Francesc Trillas, 2005. "The interconnection prices in telecomunications: from theory to practice," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 173(2), pages 85-125, June.
- Stühmeier, Torben, 2012.
"Roaming and investments in the mobile internet market,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 595-607.
- Stühmeier, Torben, 2012. "Roaming and Investments in the Mobile Internet Market," DICE Discussion Papers 46, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Basso Adriano & Crocioni Pietro, 2016. "Would David be More Likely to Speak to Angela under National Roaming?," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 63-90, June.
- Orhan Dagli & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2015. "Consumer Preferences for Improvements in Mobile Telecommunication Services," Development Discussion Papers 2015-05, JDI Executive Programs.
- Adriano Basso & Pietro, 2016. "Would David be more likely to speak to Angela under national roaming?," RSCAS Working Papers 2016/57, European University Institute.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bruno Wertlen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.