Stuart Ian Wattam
MDR Associates (MDR Associates)http://web.ukonline.co.uk/mukti/
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Stuart Wattam, 2005. "Are there booms and busts in the UK housing market?," Macroeconomics 0501004, EconWPA.
- Mukti Diah Riani & Stuart Wattam, 2005. "A link between measures of Gross National Product, and measures of corruption," Econometrics 0502015, EconWPA.
- Jane M. Binner & Stuart I. Wattam, 2002. "Risky Money and Fast Fourier Transforms: A New Leading Indicator of Inflation for the UK?," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 210, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jane M. Binner & Stuart I. Wattam, 2003. "A new composite leading indicator of inflation for the UK: a Kalman filter approach," Global Business and Economics Review, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(2), pages 242-264.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Jane M. Binner & Stuart I. Wattam, 2003.
"A new composite leading indicator of inflation for the UK: a Kalman filter approach,"
Global Business and Economics Review,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(2), pages 242-264.
- Binner, J.M. & Tino, P. & Tepper, J. & Anderson, R. & Jones, B. & Kendall, G., 2010. "Does money matter in inflation forecasting?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(21), pages 4793-4808.
- Jane Binner & Rakesh Bissoondeeal & Andrew Mullineux, 2004.
"A Composite Leading Indicator of the Inflation Cycle for the Euro Area,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004
24, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- J. M. Binner & R. K. Bissoondeeal & A. W. Mullineux, 2005. "A composite leading indicator of the inflation cycle for the Euro area," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(11), pages 1257-1266.
- Alicia Gazely & Jane Binner & Graham Kendall, 2004. "Co-evolution vs. Neural Networks; An Evaluation of UK Risky Money," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 258, Society for Computational Economics.
- Seip, Knut Lehre & McNown, Robert, 2007. "The timing and accuracy of leading and lagging business cycle indicators: A new approach," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 277-287.
- Hao Tan & John A. Mathews, 2007. "Cyclical Dynamics in Three Industries," DRUID Working Papers 07-07, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Stuart Ian Wattam should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.