|80, Karaoli & Dimitriou str 18534 Piraeus Greece|
|+3 210 4142280|
Department of Economics Piraeus, Greece
University of Piraeus
+30 210 4142300
+30 210 4142301
Karaoli - Dimitriou 80, 18534 Piraeus
RePEc:edi:depirgr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Pantelidis, Pantelis & Vozikis, Athanassios & Meggouli, Eirini, 2019. "Demand for primary healthcare services in Greece based on general practice prescribing model," MPRA Paper 92101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pantelidis, Pantelis & Vozikis, Athanassios & Meggouli, Eirini, 2019. "Strategies to prioritize prevention in the Greek primary healthcare system," MPRA Paper 92103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xesfingi, Sofia & Vozikis, Athanasios, 2014. "What shapes patient's satisfaction in countries' health care systems?," MPRA Paper 59755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xesfingi, Sofia & Vozikis, Athanasios, 2014. "What shapes eHealth literacy of an individual?," MPRA Paper 60187, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xesfingi, Sofia & Vozikis, Athanassios, 2014. "Citizens’ Preferences on Health Care Expenditure Allocation: Evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 63419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giannouchos, Theodoros V. & Vozikis, Athanassios & Koufopoulou, Paraskevi & Fawkes, Leanne & Souliotis, Kyriakos, 2020. "Informal out-of-pocket payments for healthcare services in Greece," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 124(7), pages 758-764.
- Paraskevi Koufopoulou & Colin C. Williams & Athanassios Vozikis & Kyriakos Souliotis, 2019. "Shadow Economy: Definitions, terms & theoretical considerations," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 9(5), pages 1-3.
- Riga, Marina & Vozikis, Athanassios & Pollalis, Yannis & Souliotis, Kyriakos, 2015. "MERIS (Medical Error Reporting Information System) as an innovative patient safety intervention: A health policy perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(4), pages 539-548.
- Vassilis Fragoulakis & Elena Athanasiadi & Antonia Mourtzikou & Marilena Stamouli & Athanassios Vozikis, 2014. "The Health Outcomes in Recession: Preliminarily Findings for Greece," International Journal of Reliable and Quality E-Healthcare (IJRQEH), IGI Global, vol. 3(4), pages 55-65, October.
- Dionysios D. Ithakisios & Athanassios Vozikis, 2014. "Quarantine and Lazarettos in the 19th Century Greece: An Economic Perspective," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 64(1), pages 42-52, January-M.
- Athanassios Vozikis & Marina Riga, 2012. "Patterns of Medical Errors: A Challenge for Quality Assurance in the Greek Health System," Chapters, in: Mehmet Savsar (ed.),Quality Assurance and Management, IntechOpen.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Xesfingi, Sofia & Vozikis, Athanasios, 2014.
"What shapes patient's satisfaction in countries' health care systems?,"
59755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susan P Sparkes & Rifat Atun & Till Bӓrnighausen, 2019. "The impact of the Family Medicine Model on patient satisfaction in Turkey: Panel analysis with province fixed effects," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Leonel Cerno & César Pérez López & Eduardo Sanz Arcega, 2017. "Determinantes de la satisfacción de los españoles con las prestaciones y servicios públicos: un enfoque de sociología tributaria con microdatos," Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, IEF, vol. 220(1), pages 57-87, March.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
- Athanassios Vozikis & Marina Riga, 2012.
"Patterns of Medical Errors: A Challenge for Quality Assurance in the Greek Health System,"
Chapters, in: Mehmet Savsar (ed.),Quality Assurance and Management,
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2018. "Medical Errors Must be Reduced for the Welfare of the Global Health Sector," MPRA Paper 89644, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Sep 2018.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2016. "An Analysis of Knowledge Management for the Development of Global Health," MPRA Paper 82959, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Aug 2016.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Athanassios Vozikis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.