|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Česká Národní BankaPraha, Czech Republic
: 00420 2 2442 1111
00420 2 2421 8522
Na Prikope 28, 115 03 Prague 1
RePEc:edi:cnbgvcz (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education and Economics Institute (CERGE-EI)Praha, Czech Republic
: (+420) 224 005 123
(+420) 224 005 333
P.O. Box 882, Politickych veznu 7, 111 21 Praha 1
RePEc:edi:eiacacz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Books
- Mario Vozar, 2013. "Self-employment and Small Workplaces in the Czech and Slovak Republics: Microeconometric Analysis of Labor Force Transitions," Discussion Papers 8, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Mario Vozar, 2011. "Marriage Dot EU: The Effect of Internet Usage on Marriage Hazard," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp444, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Mario Vozar, 2010. "The Effect of Time in a Multi-Dimensional Marriage Market Model," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp417, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Tomas Adam & Oxana Babecka Kucharcukova & Jan Babecky & Jan Bruha & Tomas Holub & Eva Hromadkova & David Kocourek & Lubos Komarek & Zlatuse Komarkova & Kamila Kulhava & Petr Kral & Ivana Kubicova & Ji, 2013. "Analyses of the Czech Republic's Current Economic Alignment with the Euro Area 2013," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, Research Department, number as13 edited by Jakub Mateju & Kamila Kulhava.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2011-11-07. Author is listed
- NEP-DEM: Demographic Economics (1) 2011-11-07. Author is listed
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2011-11-07. Author is listed
- NEP-ICT: Information & Communication Technologies (1) 2011-11-07. Author is listed
- NEP-IUE: Informal & Underground Economics (1) 2013-06-16. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2013-06-16. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2013-06-16. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2013-06-16. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mario Vozar should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.