Report NEP-DEM-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernández, Raquel & Wong, Joyce Cheng, 2011. "The Disappearing Gender Gap: The Impact of Divorce, Wages, and Preferences on Education Choices and Women's Work," CEPR Discussion Papers 8627, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adrienne M. Lucas, 2011. "The Impact of Malaria Eradication on Fertility," Working Papers 11-20, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Bratberg, Espen & Rieck, Karsten Marshall Elseth & Vaage, Kjell, 2011. "Intergenerational Earnings Mobility and Divorce," Working Papers in Economics 09/11, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Gete and Paolo Porchia, 2011. "Fertility and Consumption when Having a Child is a Risky Investment," Working Papers gueconwpa~11-11-03, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Stefania Marcassa, 2011. "Divorce Laws and Divorce Rate in the U.S," Working Papers 2011-009, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Mario Vozar, 2011. "Marriage Dot EU: The Effect of Internet Usage on Marriage Hazard," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp444, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jonathan F. Fox & Mikko Myrskylä, 2011. "Urban fertility responses to local government programs: evidence from the 1923-1932 U.S," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-018, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Olivier Bargain & Olivier Donni & Prudence Kwenda, 2011. "Intrahousehold Distribution and Child Poverty: Theory and Evidence from Côte d'Ivoire," Working Papers 2011-031, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Hoffmann, Florian & Oreopoulos, Philip, 2011. "A Community College Instructor like Me: Race and Ethnicity Interactions in the Classroom," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2011-27, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 27 Oct 2011.
- Astghik Mavisakalyan, 2011. "Gender in Language and Gender in Employment," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-563, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Julika Hillmann & Anne-Kristin Kuhnt, 2011. "Der Kinderwunsch im Kontext von Partnerschaft und Partnerschaftsqualität: eine Analyse übereinstimmender Elternschaftsabsichten von Eltern und kinderlosen Paaren," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-019, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Sonia Oreffice & Climent Quintana-Domeque, 2011. "Matching with a Handicap: The Case of Smoking in the Marriage Market," Working Papers 2011-017, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Riovaldo Alves de Mesquita e Giacomo Balbinotto Neto, 2011. "Demographic Transitionand theRegulatory Shortcomings of Brazil’s Social Security," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 215, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].