Lari Arthur Viianto
|Dr.Lari Arthur Viianto. Dep. Economia y Finanzas Universidad de Guanajuato Sede Marfil Fraccionamiento I, El establo. Guanajuato. GTO 36250 Mexico|
Departamento de Economía y Finanzas Guanajuato, Mexico
Universidad de Guanajuato
[+52 473] 735 2925 x-2925
[+52 473] 735 2925 x-2925
UCEA-Campus Marfil, Fracc. I, El Establo, Guanajuato GTO 36250
RePEc:edi:eeugtmx (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Moreno, Alejandro & Viianto, Lari & García, Daniel, 2019. "Emotions of Altruism, Envy and Guilt: Experimental Evidence," MPRA Paper 94096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lari Arthur Viianto, 2010. "The effects of the tax system on education decisions and welfare," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Lari Arthur Viianto, 2010. "Wage Bargaining in a Multiple Application Search Model with Recall," Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers EC201001, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Lari Arthur Viianto, 2007. "On the positive effects of taxation on education," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-30, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Veronika Grimm & Friederike Mengel & Giovanni Ponti & Lari Arthur Viianto, 2006. "Investment Incentives in Auctions: An Experiment," Working Paper Series in Economics 26, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Lari Arthur Viianto, 2010.
"The effects of the tax system on education decisions and welfare,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2010-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jorge González-Chapela, 2010. "Things that make us different: analysis of variance in the use of time," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-18, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Francisco Martínez-Sánchez & Miguel González-Maestre, 2010. "The role of program quality and publicly-owned platforms in the free to air broadcasting industry," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-19, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Sonia Oreffice & Climent Quintana, 2009.
"Anthropometry and Socioeconomics in the Couple: Evidence from the PSID,"
- Climent Quintana Domeque & Sonia Oreffice, 2010. "Anthropometry and socioeconomics in the couple: evidence from the PSID," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- César Vladimir Martínez Arango & Coralia Azucena Quintero Rojas & Lari Arthur Viianto, 2015.
"Discriminación de género en redes laborales,"
Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(2), pages 1-34, November.
- Jorge López Martínez & Alejandro Molina Vargas, 2019. "Spatial analysis of working conditions for women in the agricultural sector in Mexico," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 91, pages 181-209, Julio - D.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lari Arthur Viianto should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.