Report NEP-EXP-2006-06-17This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Veronika Grimm & Friederike Mengel & Giovanni Ponti & Lari Arthur Viianto, 2006. "Investment Incentives in Auctions: An Experiment," Working Paper Series in Economics 26, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Alistair Munro & Bereket Kebede & Vegard Iversen & Cecile Jackson & Arjan Verschoor, 2006. "What’s love got to do with it ? An experimental test of household models in East Uganda," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 06/01, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Feb 2006.
- Yannis Ioannides, 2006. "Empirics of Social Interactions," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0611, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Alistair Munro & Ian J. Bateman, 2006. "Household versus individual valuation: what’s the difference?," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 06/02, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Feb 2006.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Tue Tjur & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2006. "Testing Preference Axioms in Discrete Choice experiments: A Reappraisal," Discussion Papers 06-11, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.