|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Skoufias,Emmanuel & Vinha,Katja Pauliina, 2020. "Child Stature, Maternal Education, and Early Childhood Development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9396, The World Bank.
- Diamond,Alexis & Gill,Michael & Rebolledo Dellepiane,Miguel Angel & Skoufias,Emmanuel & Vinha,Katja & Xu,Yiqing, 2016. "Estimating poverty rates in target populations : an assessment of the simple poverty scorecard and alternative approaches," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7793, The World Bank.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Vinha, Katja & Conroy, Hector V., 2011. "The impacts of climate variability on welfare in rural Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5555, The World Bank.
- Bento, Antonio M. & Cropper, Maureen L. & Mobarak, Ahmed Mushfiq & Vinha, Katja, 2003. "The impact of urban spatial structure on travel demand in the United States," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3007, The World Bank.
- Katja Vinha, 2002. "A Primer On Propensity Score Matching Estimators," Documentos CEDE 001928, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Diamond, Alexis & Vinha, Katja & Gill, Michael & Dellepiane, Miguel Rebolledo, 2020. "Estimating poverty rates in subnational populations of interest: An assessment of the Simple Poverty Scorecard," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 129(C).
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Vinha, Katja, 2012. "Climate variability and child height in rural Mexico," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 54-73.
- Antonio M. Bento & Maureen L. Cropper & Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak & Katja Vinha, 2005. "The Effects of Urban Spatial Structure on Travel Demand in the United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(3), pages 466-478, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Katja Vinha should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.