|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economics Department Glasgow, United Kingdom
University of Strathclyde
: +44 (0)141 548 3842
+44 (0)141 548 4445
Sir William Duncan Building, 130 Rottenrow, Glasgow G4 0GE
RePEc:edi:edstruk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Gary Koop & Lise Tole, 2011.
"Forecasting the European Carbon Market,"
1110, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Lise Tole, 2009. "Estimating the Impact on Efficiency from Voluntary Regulation: An Empirical Study of the Global Copper Mining Industry," Working Paper series 03_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Lise Tole & Gary Koop, 2011. "Do environmental regulations affect the location decisions of multinational gold mining firms?," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 151-177, January.
- Gary Koop & Lise Tole, 2008.
"What is the environmental performance of firms overseas? An empirical investigation of the global gold mining industry,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 129-143, October.
- Gary Koop & Lise Tole, 2007. "What is the Environmental Performance of Firms Overseas?: An Empirical Investigation of the Global Gold Mining Industry," Working Paper series 26_07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Solano, C. & Leon, H. & Perez, E. & Tole, L. & Fawcett, R.H. & Herrero, M., 2006. "Using farmer decision-making profiles and managerial capacity as predictors of farm management and performance in Costa Rican dairy farms," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 395-428, June.
- Koop, Gary & Tole, Lise, 2004. "Measuring the health effects of air pollution: to what extent can we really say that people are dying from bad air?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 30-54, January.
- Koop, Gary & Tole, Lise, 1999. "Is there an environmental Kuznets curve for deforestation?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 231-244, February.
- Koop, Gary & Tole, Lise, 1997. "Measuring differential forest outcomes: A tale of two countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2043-2056, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lise Tole should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.