(50%) Dipartimento di Economia Roma, Italy
Università degli Studi Roma Tre
: 06 57374003
Via Silvio D'Amico 77, 00145 - Roma
RePEc:edi:dero3it (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Autorità per l'energia elettrica e il gas (Italian Government- Authority for electricity and gas)http://www.autorita.energia.it/it/inglese/index.htm
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Valeria Termini & Laura Cavallo, 2007. "“Spot, Bilateral and Futures Trading in Electricity Markets. Implications for Stability”," Working Papers 2007.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Termini, Valeria & Cella, Michela, 1999.
"La funzione economica del contratto di servizio nella trasformazione in spa delle aziende di servizi pubblici locali
[The economic function of the contract for local utilities]," MPRA Paper 22486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Termini, Valeria A., 1981. "Logical, mechanical and historical time in economics," MPRA Paper 24491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Termini Valeria, 2003. "Perché serve la Borsa elettrica?," Mercato Concorrenza Regole, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 397-406.
- Termini, Valeria, 1984. "A Note on Hicks's 'Contemporaneous Causality.'," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 87-92, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Valeria Termini should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.