Report NEP-COM-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ctc:serie3:ief69 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Douglas D. Davis & Korenok Oleg & Robert Reilly, 2007. "Cooperation without Coordination: Signaling, Types and Tacit Collusion in Laboratory Oligopolies," Working Papers 0702, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2009.
- Schneider, Cédric, 2005. "Fences and competition in patent races," MPRA Paper 2087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, M. Ali Khan, 2007. "Perfect Competition," MPRA Paper 2202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vasileios Zikos, 2007. "Equilibrium and Optimal R&D Roles in a Mixed Market," Discussion Paper Series 2007_08, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Mar 2007.
- Margaret K. Kyle, 2007. "Strategic Responses to Parallel Trade," NBER Working Papers 12968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan Athey & Kyle Bagwell, 2007. "Collusion with Persistent Cost Shocks," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000898, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Minniti, Antonio, 2006. "Multi-Product Firms, R&D, and Growth," MPRA Paper 2097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valeria Termini & Laura Cavallo, 2007. "“Spot, Bilateral and Futures Trading in Electricity Markets. Implications for Stability”," Working Papers 2007.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Boitani, Andrea & Cambini, Carlo, 2006. "“To Bid or Not to Bid, This is the Question: The Italian Experience in Competitive Tendering for Local Bus Services”," MPRA Paper 2253, University Library of Munich, Germany.