|Marmara University Department of Economics Göztepe Istanbul Turkey|
İngilizce İktisat Bölümü İstanbul, Turkey
: +90 216 336 8487
+90 216 346 4356
Göztepe Kampüsü 34722 / Kadıköy, 81040 İstanbul
RePEc:edi:demartr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Chapters
- INSEL, Aysu & TEKCE, Mahmut, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of the Bilateral Trade Flows in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries,"
22184, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- INSEL, Aysu & TEKCE, Mahmut, 2010. "Econometric analysis of the bilateral trade flows in the Gulf Cooperation Council countries," MPRA Paper 22130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rym Ayadi & Luc De Wulf & Moez El Elj & Michael Gasiorek & Ahmed Ghoneim & Javier Lopez Gonzalez & Selen Guerin & Peter Holmes & Hammad Kassal & Maryla Maliszewska & Mahmut Tekce, 2009. "Economic Integration in the Euro-Mediterranean Region," CASE Network Reports 0089, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Aysu Ýnsel & Mehmet Mahmut Tekçe, 2009. "Modelling The Trade Flows of The Gulf Cooperation Council Countries: A New Approach to Gravity Model," Working Papers 2010/2, Turkish Economic Association.
- Sevil Acar & Mahmut Tekçe, 2008. "Multilateralism or Bilateralism: Trade Policy of the EU in the Age of Free Trade Agreements," Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics,in: Proceedings of the Conference on Emerging Economic Issues in a Globalizing World, pages 272-284 Izmir University of Economics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Rym Ayadi & Luc De Wulf & Moez El Elj & Michael Gasiorek & Ahmed Ghoneim & Javier Lopez Gonzalez & Selen Guerin & Peter Holmes & Hammad Kassal & Maryla Maliszewska & Mahmut Tekce, 2009.
"Economic Integration in the Euro-Mediterranean Region,"
CASE Network Reports
0089, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Uri Dadush, 2015. "Economic integration in the time of turmoil," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1515, OCP Policy Center.
- Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2012.
"Assessing the Trade Impact of the European Neighborhood Policy on EU-MED Free Trade Area,"
Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre'
0147, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- P. Montalbano & S. Nenci, 2014. "Assessing the trade impact of the European Neighbourhood Policy on the EU-MED Free Trade Area," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(7), pages 730-740, March.
- Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2012. "Assessing the Trade Impact of the European Neighborhood Policy on EU-MED Free Trade Area," Working Paper Series 3112, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Marek Dabrowski & Luc DeWulf, 2013. "Economic Development, Trade and Investment in the Eastern and Southern Mediterranean Region," CASE Network Reports 0111, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Sekkat, Khalid, 2012. "Manufactured Exports and FDI in Southern Mediterranean Countries: Evolution, determinants and prospects," CEPS Papers 6849, Centre for European Policy Studies.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mahmut Tekçe should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.